I recently started using Cross References Pro by DTP Tools. It's so powerful that I had a hard time figuring it out at first. Once I figured it out, I decided to make a quick-start video to help others who were in the same position of not knowing where to begin.
Here are links to some of the cross References Pro pages on the DTP tools website.
Cross References Pro Product Page
List of Cross References Pro XML Elements
Cross References Pro Product Forum
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
While preparing a lesson for the Raleigh InDesign User Group, I encountered a stacking order bug that affects interactive PDFs. This article can be found at InDesign Secrets.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
This video will teach you how to:
- Make InDesign table cells with exact width and height.
- Locate Illustrator's plethora of built-in swatch libraries.
- Delete the default swatches built into every Illustrator document, and replace them with your own.
- Export the swatches as an ASE file.
- Load the swatches into InDesign.
- Colorize table cells and strokes by dragging and dropping by the swatch panel.
- Create an Illustrator pattern swatch.