- Make InDesign table cells with exact width and height.
- Locate Illustrator's plethora of built-in swatch libraries.
- Delete the default swatches built into every Illustrator document, and replace them with your own.
- Export the swatches as an ASE file.
- Load the swatches into InDesign.
- Colorize table cells and strokes by dragging and dropping by the swatch panel.
- Create an Illustrator pattern swatch.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Create a Herringbone Brick Pattern Using InDesign and Illustrator
This video will teach you how to: