Friday, December 16, 2016

How to Add a Special Character in Front of a Numbered List

Recently, an excellent question came up on the InDesignSecrets forum.

I have a numbered list (1-72) that needs to have a checkbox in front of each number. I have a paragraph style already set up to handle the checkbox lists found in other parts of the doc, but this one list needs to have numbers after each checkbox. I see where you can add a bullet character to a numbered list in the paragraph styles, but it doesn’t really give me access to change that bullet character to the checkbox character I have set up.
I came up with a quick process to create a numbered list with a checkbox preceding each number.



Read the entire article at InDesign Secrets: How to Add a Special Character in Front of a Numbered List

No comments :

Post a Comment